Posts Tagged Nami
So the PBE has recently been updated with some awesome skins to the April’s Fools Day.
Here the Banana Soraka, and look closely, she IS throwing the bananas!
Btw, Soraka has some great synergy with Wukong…
This “joke” was lame, lol.
To continue with Nami, my cute favourite main *-*
And with this skin even cuter!
Only 2 words… instant buy >_<
This moment… when the new 750 RP skin outclasses the ultimate skin.
RIP Spirit Guard Udyr?
Also Amumu and Nasus are getting new skins, however, I didn’t try them out today.
One thing I am really looking forward to is this. Champion Mastery. It’s just brilliant!
Can’t wait to get this on EUW!
And finally tried out the new support, Bard. These yellow thingies on the map he gotta collect for his passive btw.
And yes, he was fun, tho bugged abit while Kalista was linking to him.
I wonder if he can be a valid jungler aswell. Let’s see what the future brings!
Well, it’s over. After months of playing rather relaxed in League I will have to support this upcoming weekend in ranked :3 These will be my placements for this season (so wish me luck!! ^^)
This also makes me kind of “hard-trying” in Normal Draft Pick now.
(I take Ranked quite serious, so I want to be “prepared”)
Yesterday I managed to play 1 game .-. As I had to leave for an appointment + Minecraft… (damn you Minecraft XD) But isn’t it the “quality” of a game + its analyzing which does make the difference? Well, at least I hope so!
However here’s the result:
On the first sight pretty decent, with a KDA of 4,5. However, we’ve had a terrible early game in the bot lane.
Me and Ezreal played vs Sivir/Lux. Ezreal wasn’t supposed to go Bot, but Mid. But there’s always a smart one who won’t read the chat and will anyway lock on a mage 😀 So okay, we had Orianna in Mid and Ez went Bot with me.
I played as usual, in early levels quite agressive which usually makes the enemy use their potion yet.
But I did 2 fatal errors:
- I didn’t keep in mind the fact, that Sivir and Lux could be a quite deadly combo. So my playstyle in this situation probably was abit too careless.
- My ADC and me didn’t communicate at all. This resulted in him burning his mana, then oom stopping to do anything, while I expected autoattacks from him and throwing my skills on the enemy (incl. ult + exhaust). After “wasting” nearly my complete set of abilities, the only thing left to do (Flash) wasn’t enough to get out of the dangerous situation.
The result was a horrible score in our Bot lane after our first tower has fallen. (me 0/4/2, Ezreal 0/3/1)
We were lucky, as the enemies’ Udyr was dc for a while. Not the whole game, but about early/mid game. After our tower’s fall Ez was able to farm in Bot more or less secure as Sivir and Lux went to help their team and left Bot. Me, I left it aswell, seeing, our Top, Jayce, did quite okay. And the Jayce with 3 kills turned rapidly into a fed Jayce with 6 kills. Me, at the same time, could gather some assists, which increased my own moral by alot.
Our Jungler, Shaco, did surely alot for our victory. I think we had like 4 dragons – pretty nice!
In the end we could win.
Now why did we win? Or – why did the enemy team lose?
- Because they surrendered. For a reason people say “never surrender”. And there was no baron fight yet, nor was the game even close to end. But especially in Normal Games people tend to be impatient, so they rather throw it.
- Objectives? It almost seemed like the enemy didn’t even care about the dragon. Sure, the dc Udyr is a point. However, their Udyr was Top, they had Vi as Jungler, they had Smite.
- The DC of Udyr surely made the game difficult for them. Still they had some advantage – even without him.
- Alot of comprehension and good attitude in our team. No single word has been said about our 0/7 Bot lane. No swearing against our Orianna who failed to read the chat in the champ select. You could say we played calm, together as a team, making the best out of the situation. The team’s moral was high, everyone of us actually had the will and the confidence that this match still could be won.
So this was yesterday. I will keep with the normal game practise until weekend and try to analyze my matches. So this is my hard-try intent for improving myself during the few days left, wish me luck :3